Mr. Masaharu Yoshihara, 4th year student, published a first author paper in Experimental Animals.
Title: Generation of a Gal4-dependent gene recombination and illuminating mouse
Authors: Masaharu Yoshihara1,†, Teppei Nishino2, Naoto Sambe2, Takahiro Nayakama2, Freddy Radtke3, Seiya Mizuno4, Satoru Takahashi5
- 1 Ph.D. Program in Humanics, School of Integrative and Global Majors, University of Tsukuba
- 2 College of Medicine, School of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Tsukuba
- 3 Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), School of Life Sciences, Swiss Institute for Experimental Cancer Research (ISREC), Lausanne, Switzerland
- 4 Laboratory Animal Resource Center, Transborder Medical Research Center, Faculty of Medicine, University of Tsukuba
- 5 Department of Anatomy and Embryology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Tsukuba †Corresponding Author
[Message from Mr. Masaharu Yoshihara]
I have generated a new reporter mouse in this study. I would like to contribute to scientific society by providing this mouse in addition to facilitating my research.